The flexibility of gray scale technology process makes it possible for MEMS Optical to manufacture unique microoptics in a variety of materials transmissive in the IR spectrum.
refractive and diffractive micro optics
can be manufactured using materials such as Gallium
Arsenide, Germanium, Zinc Sulfide, Zinc Selenide, or Sapphire.
The use of these materials allows for reduction of optics size and
weight and increased performance.
Features and Benefits
- Planar Optical Design
- Low Weight Optics
- Diffraction Limited Optics
- Arbitrary Lens Layout
- Aspheric Refractive Designs
- High Efficiency Diffractive Designs
- Design for MWIR, SWIR, NIR, VIS Spectral Regions
- High Fill Factor
- Micro or Mini UAVs
- Laser Machining
- Night Vision Enhancement
- Helmet Mounted System
- Uncooled and Detectors Technology
- Weapon Sight
- Search and Rescue
- Process Control